Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome!

Since this is the inaugural post of my bright and shiny new beauty blog, let me introduce what I am all about!

As a 20-something perpetual student (I double majored in Chinese and Biology in undergrad, got my masters in Dietetics and Nutrition, and I will be starting my medical degree in a few months), I am in need of many distractions. Over the past few years, I've explored a variety of hobbies, including crafting, cooking, knitting, writing, and music. However, I always find myself obsessing over beauty and fashion. Therefore, I have decided to gather the fruits of my endless struggle against studying into this blog!

I'm going to start with things I am more familiar with (hair and nails) and hopefully, I will expand to makeup and fashion as I get back into the swing of things. I have made a hair tutorial before, so I will definitely be putting those up!

Come back often ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment