Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Starting to reach a point where I'm unsatisfied again...

So the past two weeks have been bad workout weeks for me.  I had tests all of last week, then it was my birthday and then I caught a cold.  Wonderful.  Thus, I've only gotten in about 2 workouts in the last two weeks and I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel like shit about myself.  Thus, I have decided that some exercise is in order.  I will keep this week light because I still kind of feel like crap.  In fact, I am running a fever as I write this (awesome!).

I will work out today, tomorrow, and Friday.  Then I will see how motivated I feel on the weekend.

I am going to make a list of my favorite workouts and try to do them all every week:

Turbofire: HIIT20 and HIIT 30, Fire 45 and Fire 55; do 1 HIIT and 1 Fire per week (if 20, do 55, if 30, do 45)
Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown, 6 week 6 pack, do one of each a week
Interval Training on elliptical: 2 X 20-25 min intervals/week
Abs: Ab ripper X, own ab work out, one of each a week

That gives me about 8 a week to do.  I can double up on most everything except the Fire workouts, so that gives me about 5 days of workout a week.

Combos for the next 5 exercise days:
1: Elliptical + Ab Ripper X
2: Fire 45
3: HIIT30 + my own abs
4: 6W6P
5: Yoga meltdown, Elliptical

I will sprinkle in my two days of break when I feel like it.  Or split some of the doubles.  I will try to stay under 1500 kcal/day.

Hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment