Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Valeo Gloves = My arms are dead

So I did Fire 45 today and let me tell you, wearing those gloves wears you out!  Definitely made things more difficult than I expected.  I usually get through Fire 45 with no need for breaks, but I took quite a few this time around.  I had to take off my gloves for 6 minutes towards the end and the whole workout got so much easier.  I have a feeling that these gloves are going to be quite effective.  It even had be breathing hard :)

Still doing pretty good!
Tomorrow is my last day on this week long journey of exercising while sick hell and it's going to be a long one >.<  I may have to split it up:
HIIT 30
6 week 6 pack

*sigh* A whole hour of FUN.  On a side note, I really need to get a foam mat.  Ab exercises on hardwood = bruises over sacrum.  Stupid small Asian butt.

On a side note, Plants vs. Zombies 2 is destroying my studying.  And I hate the nervous system.  Why did you have to be so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment